Anyway, I guess I'd like to have a purpose to this blog and just share a couple things about the direction of this page. And that would simply be: "Things I like and think!"
With that settled, one of the things I wanted to focus on and share is my "home-run." My proff asked me at the beginning of the semester to share what my "home-run" for this class would be. Meaning, what needs to happen in this class and in me that wouldn't make it an epic fail. My home-run? To be more insightful and observant of the things around me and simply share on this blog those awesome insights that will hopefully produce itself in my head...or heart.
So my first insight for the day? It's always best to be in community, no matter how busy you are. I can either be busy by myself, or busy with other people. Either way, circumstances won't change. I think I'm really beginning to understand this. Thanks friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment