EDEN






We went to visit Won Jae Jundo at the soccer field where the rest of his family was, and we got to see Tyler play soccer. Eden is a soccer queen. I didn't see her play, but I believe it.
This is her. She is going to grow up to be a super-star.
NORA

Technically, Eden's younger sister Nora is my best friend. She is a strong 3 year old who is in love with Spider Man. Ever since they moved, I haven't been able to keep up with her, and more recently I think I lost my "best-friend" status with her. Sad. But I bought her a gift - I'm bribing her way backto me. WUAHAHAHA....evil........
Weekends are so great, and awesome. But come Sunday night, or Monday, I'm tired. I'm just so grateful to be doing the things I enjoy - I can't imagine working in an office anymore. I worked in an office for two years - and it wasn't hard, but it wasn't going anywhere either. I love being able to vision and dream with the students - they surprise me with the things that they want from the ministry. Really really, we have some great student leaders for this school year. Here they are...although not all together - and some faces missing.



Thank Genesis team
I really look forward to God's work through you all.
Let's GO!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment