I regret not having that. But I don't regret where God has led me since then. I'm having a blast, and I'm learning that I still have now to surround myself with a fellowship of people that can really encourage me and remind of the goodness of God. He is good. Thanks for being patient with me - hopefully this semester, I'll be more diligent in keeping a close community rather than keeping a close stack of books around me. I love the people that God has placed in my path - and I want to cherish them. Lord help me!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
My first.
Tonight was the first time experiencing Neptune Night; and it was great. Not so much because of all the lobster, but I really enjoyed it because of the fellowship. I saw old youth group students, old friends, and new friends. And it made me miss my college days. I never had the real college experience. I lived off campus, didn't commit to a church or any fellowship, and it was just hard for me to get the dorm life/community life. On top of that, I was so driven to graduate early that I just kept diligent in getting done - summer classes, winter classes. Non-stop. I look back and I wish that I could have done it all over again, but I wonder where I would have ended up. Weird. Would I have gone to Australia? Would I have gone to Seminary? Would I have been a youth pastor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment