Wednesday, January 12, 2011

27*F vs 27*C

I'm a winter baby...so I love winter. I'm thankful that I get to see my last snowfall before I head out! I'm staying at my sisters place tonight and I hope that I get to make snowmen with my niece tomorrow...she calls them "ow-men" cutie...
So yep, I have a lot of hot weather to look forward to in the next couple of months. Just fyi, on average the weather is about 95*F and about 95% humidity. I just might die of heat. -__-
You can see the dilemma...me loving snowstorms and all. <3>
I recently had this revelation the other day that I may need to start working on the common sense side of my brain. I completely brain farted while booking my tickets for my flight...Somehow I failed to realize that planes do fly both East and WEST. The cheaper flights included Korean Air, Cathay Pacific, all making their layovers in Asia. When I looked at a map I thought to myself: "hmmm...I would be passing Thailand if I go with those airlines, so I'll pay the little extra and go in a straight line from New York, to Dubai, and then to Bangkok."
Smart huh? That's what I get for doing things in 10 minutes. aaaaaahhhh...my life - i love. :)

JFK - Dubai = 12 hours 30 min -__-
Dubai - Bangkok = 6 hours

On a happier note, and perhaps one smarter than before, I have my mailing address! So if anyone would like to send me some CARE PACKAGES or LETTERS (cough cough)... here it is!
Hopefully when I come back from Thailand, I'll be able to pronounce it for you too.

91/1 Baan Niran Ville 1
Moo 8 Ramkhamhaeng 2
Dokmai, Phrawet,
Bangkok, Thailand
10250

No comments:

Post a Comment